- This event has passed.
Introduction to Mobile Forensics
January 23 @ 7:00 pm - 10:00 pm
Mobile devices have become integral to our lives and revolutionized the way we do most of our activities. As a result, mobile devices have become data repositories holding sensitive and personal data about its owner. Introduction to Mobile Forensics will help you understand the basic forensic techniques used on the two main platforms, Android, iOS.
- The mobile Phone Extraction Process
- Understanding the Internals of IOS devices
- Data Acquisition from IOS devices and backups
- IOS Data Analysis, Recovery and Forensic Tools
- Understanding Android Phones
- Android Forensic Setup and PRE-Data Extraction Techniques
- Android Data Extraction Techniques
- Android Data Analysis and Recovery
- Android App Analysis, Malware, and reverse engineering
Dates: Wed / Mon / Wed Jan 23, 28, 30, Feb 4, 7pm-10pm Eastern