Introduction to PC Security
January 31 @ 7:00 pm - 10:00 pm
What steps are you taking to protect your personal computer? Are you following basic computer security protocols to protect your data and privacy? Are you allowing criminals to access your computer without your knowledge? Learn these concepts and more including how does a computer talk to a network and the basic steps that Hackers use to gain access to your computer.
Topics to Include:
- How computers and networks communicate.
- Understanding computers and network vulnerabilities.
- Viruses, worms, and malware.
- Reconnaissance Fundamentals. (Think like a hacker)
- Introduction to Network Attacks
- Introduction to the Phases of the Intrusion Kill Chain
- Command & Control
- Actions on Objective
- Understanding Web vulnerabilities
- Understanding Wi-Fi Attacks
- Regulations Policies and Ethics
Dates: Thu /Tue / Thu Jan 31, Feb 5, 7, 7pm-10pm Eastern