- This event has passed.
Retirement Planning: Savvy Social Security Planning
January 29 @ 7:00 pm - 10:00 pm
Social Security is far more complicated than most people realize. The decisions you make now can have a tremendous impact on the total amount of benefits you stand to receive over your lifetime.
This informative class covers the basics of Social Security and reveals innovative strategies for maximizing your benefits. This course has been updated to reflect recent changes made to Social Security through the Bipartisan Budget Act of 2015 and will include lectures and case studies with participant exercises
Topics to include:
- Will Social Security be there for me?
- How much can I expect to receive?
- When should I apply for Social Security?
- How can I maximize my benefits?
- Will Social Security be enough to live on in retirement?
Date: Tue Jan 29, 7pm-10pm Eastern